The Prophet

The Student News Site of Union Catholic High School

The Prophet

The Prophet

Widely Known Korean Band’s Comeback: ENHYPEN’s New Album

ENHYPEN in 2023. Credit: Kevin Winter/Getty Images

The famous Korean boy band ENHYPEN will have a huge comeback on November 17, 2023. This group consists of seven talented members: Yang Jungwon, the South Korean leader of the group, Lee Heeseung, Park Jongseong, Sim Jaehyun (Australian and Korean), Park Sunghoon, Kim Sunoo, and the youngest, Niki (Japanese). Formed by BeLift Lab Entertainment in 2020, ENHYPEN succeeds in two major world tours: Manifesto Day 1 and Fate. With their widely known songs and albums throughout Asia, South America, North America, and Europe, this made their comeback widely recognizable.

Posted on almost all the social media platforms, ENHYPEN updated their fanbase “Engenes” that they would have a comeback on November 17, 2023. From Weverse, an app for all K-pop groups under HYBE, Be: Lift, YG Entertainment, etc., to communicate with fans, ENHYPEN announced the new album for their comeback, “Orange Blood.” ENHYPEN posted a video, a concept trailer for “Orange Blood” on YouTube and other platforms for fans to be updated about. Many fans are looking forward to this comeback, according to Twitter: “We really got center sunoo for ENHYPEN’s ksana concept. I’m so excited for this comeback.” ~ @softlysunoo. This enthusiasm suggests ENHYPEN will have a major comeback this fall and winter!

From a post on Reddit, an account named “r/kpop” posted an image with the title “ENHYPEN – 5th Mini Album’ ORANGE BLOOD’ (Track List).” This post explains the songs in the new “Orange Blood” album and what fans will look forward to. After many trailers and photoshoot concepts on YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, and more social media platforms, ENHYPEN revealed most of the album details and previews. ENGENES, or ENHYPEN fans are looking forward to the upcoming album, songs, and maybe another world tour.

Besides the Orange Blood comeback, ENHYPEN has officially announced its world tour in Asia. Areas such as Taipei, Taiwan, Singapore, Macau, and New Clark City in the Philippines will be holding concerts for the FATE World Tour. Therefore, continuing this world tour in Asia after North America boosted their popularity and recognition for their upcoming album. On Weverse, ENHYPEN posted, “[NOTICE] ENHYPEN WORLD TOUR ‘FATE’ Announcement” and a poster displaying when and where they will be performing in Asia.

Wrapping this ENHYPEN notice up, all fans and readers need to know that ENHYPEN will come back with the new album “Orange Blood” on November 17, 2023, at 2 p.m. KST (Korean Standard Time). ENHYPEN will continue their “Fate World Tour” in Asia starting in Taipei on January 13, 2024. Some fans assume that other than performing just their old songs; they will also be performing the new songs from “Orange Blood.”